The project features eight residencies of varying formats :
- the research laboratory
- the collaborative residency with a light designer
- the theatre stage made available for completion of work
- space for work with mentorship
- the residency during which artists of performance related professions meet
- the common residency of eg. writers/choreographers or choreographers/designers
These residencies vary between one and three weeks in duration with accompanists provided by the host organisation.
Their goal is to give artists time and space for artistic development, and not necessarily for the artists to produce a finished performance. The work produced will be presented at festivals as part of the project.
Overview of residencies: